Mô tả công việc
- Delivery from planning to completion of the working program set out by the Internal Audit Manager (IAM).
- Assist the IAM in establishing quality control audit programs.
- Determine audit scope and develop annual plan.
- Perform and control a full cycle of quality control audits or other audit work as directed by the IAM.
- The timely delivery of professional reports and practical value added recommendations on issues arising during audit work
- Follow up with Operations team and Business units on action plan for improvements.
- Update the status of the previous findings on a quarterly basis, auditing resolved issues and preparing the quarterly status report for review by the IAM.
- Drive a policy of best practice with a focus on continuous improvement and awareness across the Company with respect to internal control, risk and corporate governance.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships across all units in the Company.
- Develop professional capability through on the job and internal and external training;
- Perform special audit-related projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
Yêu cầu công việc
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Auditing/Economics/Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Business Studies or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Operational audit experience is a must.
- Strong experience in establishing policies & procedures.
- Experience with ERP is a plus.
- Good English skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Honestly, creative and innovate.
- Positive and flexible can do attitude.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary & Performance pay
- International Healthcare Insurance
- Discounted English courses for employee and family members
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: ila vietnam
- Địa chỉ: