Mô tả công việc
The Human Capital (HC) team at PwC Vietnam includes Human Resources and Learning & Development professionals. The HC teams vision is to attract, develop, reward and manage diverse and authentic leaders, at all levels, who build strong relationships and serve our clients well. We do this by partnering with our business leaders to engage and retain our people through listening to their needs and designing innovative people solutions.
As the HR C&B Intern, you will be the one who coordinates the activities of HR operations, as well as admin tasks to ensure the HR service and information is correct and aligned with the current policies and Labour Law.
We are pleased to invite highly motivated candidates to apply for the position of HR C&B Intern in our Ha Noi office.
- Manage the staff profile in both hard and soft copy (e.g. labour contract, contract renewal confirmation, new joiner and leaver profiles.....)
- Manage the new joiner form and update staff database, staff directory
- Archive the documents (e.g. expense report, supporting documents)
- Support HR staff to issue Letter of Employment, Internship Certificate and Termination Letter, Certified true copy of Labour Contract
- Support HR team with monthly token policy arrangement for staff ( work with the vendor for monthly voucher order and manage the list of staff receiving vouchers....)
- Manage and deliver the insurance cards to staff timely.
- Support to hand over the labour contract to staff , social insurance book and related documents to the leaver.
- Support HR team to arrange the salary letter distribution at the end of financial year
- Assist HR payroll team in high peak season of PIT finalization to issue/distribute the tax receipt and annual income letter
- Support the admin clearance process ( collect and cross check all the items of the exit checklist form)
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Education: Final-year student or fresh graduate holding a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related majors
2. Personality / Behaviour:
• Strong client-service mindset
• Hard working, able to work under high pressure
• Proactive, result-oriented, meticulous, responsible and with good communication skills
• Good at logical thinking and excellent organisation skills
• Understand and commit to confidentiality
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Able to follow HR processes and procedures
• Excellent in English and Vietnamese (speaking, writing and listening)
• Professional telephone manners
5. Knowledge/Technical skill:
• Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good knowledge of the Vietnamese Labour Code
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Traning Opportunity
- Laptop Provided
- Professional Environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: pwc (vietnam) ltd.
- Địa chỉ: