Mô tả công việc
The Intellectual Property Specialist’s responsibilities will include the negotiation and drafting of various types of agreements relating to the transfer and licensing of intellectual property including patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Educate, advise and provide opinions to colleagues on intellectual property issues and best practices;
• Prepare applications for Trademarks and Patents;
• Advise on the patentability of inventions;
• Advise on Potential Trademarks;
• Strategically plan global IP protection applications;
• Track and ensure all applications are filed within time limits;
• Prepare and review formal documents, such as declarations, assignments and powers of attorney for submission to the USPTO, WIPO and foreign Patent Offices;
• Monitor infringement;
• Intellectual property due diligence and research;
• Review, analyze and prepare IP licensing agreements and other contracts.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Experience in practical intellectual property law;
• Law degree or related degree or related experience;
• Understanding of technical matters including software and general engineering;
• Knowledge and experience of patent and trademark procedures globally;
• Result-oriented, capable of handling diverse tasks and prioritizing;
• Autonomous, having effective self-management skills;
• Proactive, outstanding planning and organizational skills;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
Salary and Benefits
• Base salary will be commensurate with experience and ability;
• Lifestyle and commuting allowance.
Why work at DFO Global Performance Commerce?
• Exciting and diverse team, spread all around the world!
• Fast growing ecommerce power house; over 2x growth in 2017 alone;
• Early technological adopters;
• Education subsidy after 1 year of employment;
• Casual work environment;
• Reputation in the advertising space for being professional, innovative, and disruptive;
• Flexible hours.
Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience and clarifying how they may add value to DFO. Your cover letter should explain why you would make an excellent Intellectual Property Specialist with our fast-growing and successful online marketing company. Please indicate your salary expectation for this position.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Education subsidy after 1 year of employment;
- Exciting and diverse team, spread all around the world!
- Casual work environment;
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: