Mô tả công việc
Link to apply:
(Please understand that we will prioritize applications applied through our system and only contact shortlisted candidates. If you have any questions related to our recruitment process, please contact us. Thank you)
- Own equipment capacity and equipment performance risk management
- Expert in equipment metrics and productivity measurement using time studies, direct observation and statistical analyses
- Define strategies for optimal productivity and efficiency: influence equipment configurations, layout, labor, dedication/ fungibility/ qualification strategies to enable factory ramp and sustaining
- Partner with Engineering, Development, Manufacturing departments and Intel factory network to ensure equipment meeting Critical Success Indicators, close gaps and drive improvements for cost avoidance & supporting customer demand
- Lead equipment-level what-if analyses with quick response and actionable recommendations to support key business decisions
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or relevant fields. Work experience in productivity improvement is preferred.
- Strong statistical and problem solving skills
- Strong planning, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Have a Lean mindset to standardize and drive continuous improvement.
- Experience of automation of daily tasks with JSL, SQL, R, excel macro/VBA and Python scripts-advantage
- Experience of project management/integration - advantage
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit (13th month salary, attractive bonuses,..)
- Premium Health Care Package for you and your family
- Attractive Training Programs & Exciting team activities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: intel products vietnam
- Địa chỉ: