Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Unit 1&2, 11th Floor Charm Vit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Reporting to Indirect Sales Manager – North/South, the position holder’s main responsibilities are:
- Coordinating with distributors to ensure sales plans and targets are achieved in every area and for every product class;
- Developing and managing distribution network in the assigned areas;
- Providing supports to the implementation of the Company’s marketing activities including promotion programs;
- Assuring Caltex brand in distribution network complying with Company standard;
- Updating information to the business on competitors’ related information and business opportunities;
- Ensuring credit is approved and effectively collected in accordance with the company credit policy.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Matured Vietnamese national with university degree (preferably in mechanical or chemical engineering)
- At least 4 years working experience in lubricants industry or FMCG.
- 2 – 3 years of B2C sales experience in a multi-national company is an advantage.
- Be responsible, active and able to develop business in a highly competitive market.
- Excellent skills of planning, analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Good communications, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team under high pressure.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both speaking and writing is an advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS Words, Excel, Power Points).
- Ability to travel.
How to apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the following documents: (1) their resumes (in English); (2) notarized copy of qualification certificates and (3) an application letter (in English) via VietnamWorks through 28th Feb. 2019