Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Co-ordinate with Purchasing to follow closely all importing POs to ensure on time delivery for production.
• Co-ordinate with suppliers and forwarding company:
o To follow closely all import shipments to ensure on time ETA HCM.
o To check and verify all import documents (CIPL, Bill of lading, Certificate of Origin…) to ensure smooth customs clearance and Rheem site delivery.
o To arrange smoothly steel coils delivery for outside processing
• Co-ordinate with Warehouse to receive goods into warehouse in correct and safe way accordingly.
• Co-ordinate with Warehouse to optimize container loading for each sales contract
• Co-ordinate with Customers, Warehouse and forwarding company for all export shipments:
o To prepare sales contract
o To prepare invoice, packing list, booking
o To arrange picking slip and loading container in exact, suitable and safe way accordingly
o To arrange the Certificate of Origin
o To follow closely all export shipments to ensure on time ETD HCM and ETA Customer.
o To check and send all export documents (Invoice, Packing list, Bill of lading, Certificate of Origin) to customer to ensure smooth customs clearance and Rheem site pick up.
• Co-ordinate with Warehouse, Finance and forwarder to prepare customs document for import tax/duty reimbursement.
• Save all customs document in both soft copies and hard copies in proper way to ensure the traceability
• Support other Departments to solve the problems.
• Other tasks assigned by Materials Manager.
The incumbent is responsible for promoting and actively participating in the implementation and management of the Quality system ISO 9001 and conforms to the Rheem Vietnam Quality Policy.
The incumbent shall perform all duties requested of them by their immediate supervisor / manager in so far that the request is reasonable, can be conducted in a safe manner and is aligned with the objectives of the organisation.
The incumbent is responsible for the communication and implementation of OHS and Environmental policies and procedures to ensure legislative and regulatory compliance.
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring personal and employee participation in rehabilitation programs and adopting a proactive approach to Risk Management.
Yêu cầu công việc
• A certificate in Logistics preferred
• Minimum 3 - 5 years previous management experience in manufacturing environment
• Logistic experience for import, export, duty/tax reimbursement.
• Microsoft computer software usage, ERP system
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• Good written and verbal communication in English and analytical skills
• Ability to perform under pressure
RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES
• Follow up Marine Cargo $ Inland Transit Insurance.
• Arrange yearly material report to customs
• Build and maintains a master data file of material for cross check with customs system
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to company law
- Professional, dynamic working environment