Mô tả công việc
• Follow up tax of importing/exporting and liquidation of custom for imported materials, machines…
• Follow up C/O form of export goods, pricing of sale order for C/O forms.
• Ensure statutory reports to be submitted to the local authorities before the deadline.
• Working with tax-custom officers when needed.
• Work closely with the product-accountant team to ensure accurate & timely booking entries in SAP system for provision, sales revenue and month-closing purposes.
• Proactively self-study and draft new updates on custom, tax and legal regulations and practices.
• Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by managers.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma/Bachelors degree preferably in finance/ accounting/ auditing/ International Business/Foreign Trade;
• English communication;
• Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills;
• Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills; must be able to work with diverse team members across locations;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance to Companys Policy.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: chi nhánh công ty TNHH olam việt nam tại kcn biên hòa ii
- Địa chỉ: