Mô tả công việc
* JOB DESCRIPTION
As a member of the Maple Leaf Vietnam, you will work mainly with our partners, marketing division, consultants and other file processing members to assure the overall quality of each project assigned.
• Develop existing programs and new potential programs; conduct market research/strategies; generate program requirements; determine specifications, program timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for program introduction; develop marketing strategies.
• Coordinate between different departments internal and external to assure on-time project delivery
– Main duties:
• Determine local needs and desires to obtain market information;
• Provide sources of data for program line communications by defining marketing communication objectives;
• Provide information for management by preparing a short-term and long-term program
• Introduce and market new programs by developing time-integrated plans with consultants and marketing plan;
• Conduct research to identify market trends, competition, and target customers’ preferences;
• Coordinate to support Marketing campaigns with other teams in Vietnam and overseas;
• Give training about programs to Consultant team, file processing and regularly update them of any changes.
• Coordinate between departments to assure program success of project pre-launch, revise and execute
• Conduct after launch program strategy such as settlement, client relationship
– Marketing administrative tasks:
• Support with events, seminars, Marketing activities;
• Enhance customer relationship matters
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vietnamese national;
• Advanced English proficiency;
• Educational level: Bachelor Degree with major in Project Management/ Marketing / Marketing / English / Foreign Languages / International Relations / Public Relations;
• Two years of working experience in a similar position. Priority will be given to candidates with experience in product/program management and who are familiar with an international environment;
• Ability to learn quickly about many different programs/projects;
• Ability to work both independently and in a team, under high pressure with tight deadlines;
• Good common sense, highly adaptive
• Detail-oriented, good organization, prioritizing, analytical and eager to learn;
• Professional manners with good communication skills.
Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
Probation period: 2 months;
Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s experience;
Bonus on performances;
Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
Professional training and guidance.
Please send your application to Vietnamworks with the following information:
Resume and cover letter.
Your gross salary expectations in VND/month;
Your availability to start working if you are hired
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: