Mô tả công việc
As an Immigration assistant, you will be responsible for assisting our Immigration consultants in a range of administrative tasks among others.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Assisting the team in the preparation of all required documents as per the laws and regulations
- Consulting and advising clients (companies and their expatriates)
- Coordinating with counterparts in overseas for the legalization of expatriates’ documents.
- Meeting clients to collect, deliver documents.
- Verifying information at foreign embassies
- Submitting applications to authorities.
- Reporting and filing
HANOI (Nghia Do)
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Being organized and paying attention to detail.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills (both English and Vietnamese)
3. Ability to deal with paperwork and work independently.
6. Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook is required
University graduate, administration or legal
Year of experience required
At least 2 years’ experience
Salary: To be confirmed
Type of Position: Full-Time staff
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary + Bonus + Healthcare plan
- 5 days/week from Monday to Friday
- Professional and International working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: resident vietnam
- Địa chỉ: