Mô tả công việc
Perform design task of mechanical utility systems (heating, ventilation & air conditioning) subject to function of his team and/or department;
- Design details of systems, specifications and descriptions;
- Calculate and layout dimensions;
- Complete bill of quantity and calculation sheets relating to the system;
- Recommend and specify components for created designs;
- Ensure job performed in accordance with company’s quality management (ISO system);
- Contact with suppliers for equipment and material information; coordinate and analyze vendor supplied drawings and incorporate the required information into the project drawings;
- Liaise with in-house engineers, engineering suppliers and contractors;
- Other tasks assigned by the Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
At least 5 years of experience in designing, installing ... HVAC systems;
- Graduated from Universities of HVAC/ Mechanical Engineering ... or related majors;
- Having knowledge international code, standard and local standard;
- Having experience in high rise building HVAC system design is an advantage;
- Having design certificate for M&E system is an advantage;
- Skilled in using CAD 2D, 3D; Revit MEP… and other techincal softwares are advantage;
- Task and result-oriented, ability to work multi-task and team spirit;
- Communication English.
- Competitive salary will be offered according to qualifications and benefits according to company rules and regulations and under Vietnam regulations (this will be discussed in the interview round).
- Social insurance – Health insurance – Unemployment under Vietnam regulations.
- Healthcare and accident insurance.
- Other benefits under company regulations.
- DK Engineering’s Hanoi Office.
Application in English including CV and recent profile photo should be send via VietnamWorks by 21 June 2019. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Accident and healthcare insurance
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: