Mô tả công việc
• Provides timely guidance and advice to business management to develop resolution in managing employees issue and concerns effectively.
• Provides direction amidst changing business priorities to ensure comprehensive and legally sound HR solutions.
• Develops implementations plans to ensure successful execution of HR initiatives.
• Facilitates affirmative action plan to ensure compliance, performance management, career development, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Participate internal customer meetings to ensure alignment of strategic visions and partnership on business priorities.
• Manages Human Resources Report Card to track progress and goal achievement.
• Collaborates with Operation as well as Health & Safety team in ensuring safety standards to promote safe work practices.
• Manages workforce planning, compensation and benefits and employees service in the country.
• Implements employee relations strategies to ensure UPS is able to attract and retain qualified employees, minimize union participation, minimize company exposure to legal issues, and maintain a productive work climate.
• Apply and support knowledge on labor regulations and work rule processes in resolving labor and employment issues.
• Support and participate in UPS community activities to help strengthen company corporate citizenship legacy.
• Strategic partner to align HR policies and objective with Corporate and Business Strategies to achieve business goals.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Business Management/Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management or any relevant disciplines.
• Minimum 10 years’ of relevant experience as performing as a Professional HR Practitioner with at least 5 years’ of managerial experience.
• Prior experience working in a MNC environment would be preferred.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of stakeholders.
• Possesses excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Good HR analytical skills.
• Confident, customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Possess solid negotiation and influencing skills.
• Versatile, assertive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Sound knowledge on labor law regulations and employee relations along with great leadership skills with the ability to manage expectations of all stakeholders.
• Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: ups vietnam
- Địa chỉ: