Mô tả công việc
Dreamplex is a SPACE FOR SUCCESS! We currently operate three dynamic co-working spaces in HCMC, serving hundreds of members. And, we are beginning a phase of rapid expansion, adding multiple new locations and services in the coming months and years.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
• Designing and delivering processes and programs to attract, inspire and develop our talented employees (called Dream Builders)
• Managing technical elements of HR like benefits, contracts, performance management, recruitment, time/attendance, payroll, labor law compliance, etc.
• Managing strategic elements of HR like motivating our Dream Builders through building and nurturing a unique culture, coaching, recognition and rewards, internal communications, activities and events that support our shared values and long term goals.
• Always striving to maximize productivity, reduce complexity and enable peak performance.
• Continually investing in your own capability through both formal and informal training (e.g. online training, on the job learning, etc.)
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma or experience in service-oriented industry is preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing a Human Resources team
• A passion for people and improving workplaces
• The ability to build strong connections and relationships with colleagues
• An ability to achieve challenging performance goals, to manage complex projects and work to tight deadlines under pressure
• A self-starter who is naturally proactive
• In depth knowledge in local labor law
• An openness to feedback and a drive to improve
• A good sense of humor with a fun outlook on life, appreciating the importance of a work-life balance
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13
- BHSK, BH 24/24
- Cơ hội được đào tạo ở nước ngoài
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: