Mô tả công việc
We looking for professional, active and multitasks Human Resources Director who contribute to the Group’s business growth. This role is closely work with CEO in management, rewards, and Learning and Development, recruitment, EHS team and people service and contribute to the development of global and regional strategies and vision.
The goal is to contribute to the development of global and regional strategies and vision.
- Directs and follow the deadline, timely and productivity and accurate Administration procurement:
- Manage company payroll, employment contracts, and others administration’s job
- Review and approval of personnel transactions on leave processing, disciplinary measures…
- Administers the implementation of the company’s policies on salaries and benefits.
- Handle the ESH task (Firefight, Security)
- Master the company’s system in Administration’s field
With company’s Business Strategy:
- Build the good relationship with leader and managers based one trust, respect and transparent communication
- Closely follow with the HRs team, managers in country to clarify the talents needs, release out the developing and talent plans to increase the business performances.
- Improve HR processes and procedures
- Advise and implement coaching and facilitating strategy to managers for their management and development duties (Performance, Reward, Planning and People)
- Implement the Global/ Regional HR’s policy, build the effective local action plans.
- Co-operate with Country managers/ HR/ People services to maintain performance and morale during the changes.
- Co-operated with various levels of business leaders and managers in giving out solutions and advices to support them in making right decisions (workforces planning, employment, hiring, performance, conflict and risk prevention…)
With HR tasks:
- Sharing the practices of people/ Talents/ Laws to give out the talent strategies/ framework/ tools/ policies/ programs.
- Work out with Learning and Development team with programs and budgets
- Co-operate to manage changes and transitions in a proactive and transparent way.
- Coach and support to build the detail Job description and Talent profile
- Co-operated to select the right candidates, join in the interview if necessary
- Build up the high quality of employees’ relation in the office
- Manage and resolve the employee relations issues. Conduct effective, appropriate and objective investigations
- Work with the authorized parties to ensure all HR functions complied with local laws
- Other tasks as requirement
*Salary and Bonus Range
- Salary: Negotiable
- Dynamic and sociable working environment
- The opportunity to have a stable work, long-term
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s profit
Yêu cầu công việc
- 8-10 years’ hands- on experiences in HR field, manager level
- Strong knowledge & experience of organizational development & effectiveness
- Strategic thinking/ Problem solving
- Good presentation and negotiable, influencing skills
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent management and team player
- Able to build and develop the working relationships in respect/ fair and effective environment
- Strategic work relationship building
- Coach and develop others
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Thưởng theo chính sách của công ty
- Đóng các khoản bảo hiểm theo quy định của Pháp luật
- Môi trường làm việc năng động, sáng tạo
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tập đoàn new world fashion
- Địa chỉ: