Hạn nộp: 15/03/2019
Lượt xem: 25
Cập nhật: 15/02/2019
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Luật - Pháp lý
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for recruitment, PNP, maintaining proper records on all staff movements, and handling salary scale. Organize staffs’ activities, events, trips and look after staff facilities and welfare. Cooperating with HR dept. in each property under Epikurean’s management.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Monitor the recruitment of all staffs.
• Review records of previous applicants, place advertisements, screen & conduct interviews, check references and issue offer of employment to staffs after approval by Head of Departments/ Director.
• Maintain a proper system for keeping staffs’ application forms/ letters/ contracts others relate to HR and file positions.
• Supervise pre-employment arrangements for committed candidates (e.g. terms clarification, medical check-up).
• Administer staff movement such as for confirmation, promotion, transfer, resignation and termination of non-resignation and termination of non-management staff. Maintain proper record of all staff movements.
• Prepare monthly attendance record, payroll.
• Handle staff’s absenteeism, sick leave and annual leave entitlements.
• Be responsible for work permit application, visa extension and accommodation for overseas hired employees.
• Organise trips for staffs and partners including accommodation, transfer, ...
• Build salary scale. Salary Administration and Control conduct job evaluation for fixing salary scales.
• Organise staffs’ trips including accommodation, transfer, ...
• Review and develop a comprehensive remuneration package including bonus, medical coverage, retirement benefits, and staff facilities to ensure that it is competitive enough to retain / attract existing staff / applications
• Other tasks by management.
Department: Admin & Human Resources
Reporting: Director/ Managing Director
Supervises: Office Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Good knowledge of hotel/resort recruitment, Standard Operating Procedures, and departmental Policies and Procedures.
• Strong command of English language and local dialect.
• Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills
• Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
• Self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
• Demonstrate sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Education and Formal Training:
Good general education with formal training in Human Resources Department/Business Administration/Hotel/Resort.
A minimum of 1 years experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional and active working environment
Vị trí Human Resources Assistant
làm tại tuyển dụng tại epikurean hotels and lifestyle, đang được Epikurean Hotels And Lifestyle
tại địa chỉ tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Human Resources Assistant tại đây