Mô tả công việc
I. POSITION OVERVIEW
The Human Resources (HR) and Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Specialist role is an exciting new position and unique opportunity which will draw on the candidate’s experience in workplace gender equality, organisational or culture change, diversity and inclusion and human resources management to work closely with the technical team in Vietnam and international specialists to develop and deliver a unique service offering to VBCWE member firms to enhance inclusion and equality.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the HR and D&I Specialist responsible to develop and deliver tailored D&I training, products and support services for VBCWE’s members helping improve internal workplace gender equality (WGE) and inclusion. The role will be a trusted advisor to the VBCWE members, providing high quality and customised support to members to address WGE and D&I priotities and challenges when implementing initiatives to meet their commitments to enhance equality and increase inclusion. The role will also support VBCWE’s other initiatives to promote women’s economic empowerment.
II. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES, DUTIES AND TASKS
1. Become a trusted advisor by providing tailored advice to VBCWE members seeking support and guidance around D&I and WGE challenges and priorities such as policy review, strategy development or training provision on topics such as flexible work, parental leave transition programs, succession planning, mentoring and sponsorship opportunities or employee engagement.
2. Support members to achieve their WGE priorities using leading practice diagnostic and assessment tools – support the development and design of internal Investing in Women tools and mechanisms for measuring and evaluating change.
3. Assess and review the member’s policy and regulation on human resources issues in accordance to provided assessment tool
4. Effectively support and motivate member companies to ensure they remain engaged and committed to working towards organisational inclusion and WGE.
5. Effectively and holistically manage the D&I and WGE pieces of work and members / other stakeholder expectations – from consultations and communications to decision making and collaborative execution.
6. Engage latest research and act as a subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders on D&I and WGE trends, best practice, programs and initiatives specifically relating to workplaces, the private sector and the Vietnam context.
7. Develop, implement and facilitate training programs, guidance and tools for VBCWE staff and members that foster a culture of equality and inclusion in the form of relevant, interactive and engaging learning sessions.
8. Be able to clearly articulate, provide examples and implement sustainable organisational and culture change initiatives to enhance D&I and WGE for VBCWE members.
9. Work with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Specialist at VBCWE and Investing in Women to measure, track and analyse the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives within VBCWE members
10. Identify and build relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders to build the VBCWE brand, share the bussiness rationale for WGE and inclusion and co-design and deliver impactful solutions.
11. Assist in developing VBCWE’s program and other initiatives to promote women’s economic empowerment.
III. JOB DIMENSION
Analysis and advice :
Acts as an informed and confident authority for questions and issues relating to D&I, WGE and HR
Functional expertise :
Has a deep understanding of the whole function of D&I, WGE, HR and organizational change and the linkage with other functions within VBCWE.
Stakeholder Management :
Interacts with a variety of diverse group of stakeholders on technical level
Process improvement Support continuous improvements in processes throughout the D&I, WGE and HR function
Autonomy and supporting colleagues :
Coaches junior colleagues (if any), supports peers and manages up, providing relevant and constructive feedback
Deadline for application : 21/09/2019
Yêu cầu công việc
* Educational background
- A Bachelor Degree (S1) in human resources management, organizational change, management or psychology
- Appropriate secondary qualifications in a Human Resources field
- Proficiency in English and Vietnamese; demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
* Professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience across organisational management, organisational and / or culture change, diversity and includion, human resources is preferable but not mandatory
- Experience in execution of staff development, talent management, mentoring, sponsorship or organisational or culture change initiatives to implement best practice standards across organisations
- Understanding project management
- Experience establishing strong, trusted and effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to develop tailored D&I and / or WGE training programs, workplace initiatives, employee networks, corporate social responsibility projects or others that align with business strategies
- Experience and ability to facilitate training on D&I and WGE concepts and practices to diverse participants
* Personal Competencies
- Passion for inclusion and lived experience of exclusion
- Knowledge of and interest in D&I, gender and the private sector, workplace relations, and women’s development and economic empowerment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in multicultural environment and an ability to gain trust across a wide variety of audiences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal (in Vietnamese and English) using Microsoft Office Suite and an ability to effectively communicate complex concepts with senior leadership as well as our front line employees
- Strong team player and ability to work with diverse individuals and organizations
- Understanding of Vietnamese business law and labour law would be an advantage
- Well organized and good time management
- Having conceptual and analytical thinking to identify key issues, underlying problems, and how they relate
- Generates creative, practical approaches to overcome challenging situations
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- Professional working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vietnam business coalition for womens empowerment
- Địa chỉ: