Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Unit 507, International Centre, 17 Ngo Quyen St., Hanoi, Vietnam
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a Human Resource Admin and she will be responsible for our human resource and office work:
- A potential candidate will join our busy team at Asia Travel & Leisure on a permanent basis, working at our office in Hanoi.
- A potential candidate must have at least one year working experience, and could be able to communicate in English.
- Supervise and manage daily administration work, check the office equipment to ensure in good condition.
- Create office logbook to manage office equipment, stationery, employee uniforms in the office.
- Manage warehouse and marketing publications.
- Make monthly payment request for external service (monthly parking fee for employees, office cleaning, express delivery).
- Negotiate with employees for salary and bonus issues.
- Organize and support in organization of company events (parties, employee’s birthday, outings, vacation…)
- Check employees’ record.
- Manage time sheets and payrolls.
- Make insurance reports according to regulations and assist employees with insurance procedures when needed.
- Disseminate new labor regulations, insurance benefits for employees.
- Support in developing and implementing company regulations, incentive policies and work quality assessment system.
- Recruit new employees as requested.
- Implement legal procedures related to human resources as regulated.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least one year working experience in the same or similar position. Working experience in Tourism will be a plus.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other departments; ability to clearly communicate with Company’s members about Organization’s objectives and Management’s decision.
- In-depth understanding of Vietnam Labor laws.
- Good knowledge of general administration.
- Being active, responsible and thoughtful.
- University graduation.