Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Is responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating in Talent & Culture activities.
• Is responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of hotel policies and procedures.
• Prepares, settles and monitors the monthly connectors’ salary, year-end bonus and insurances.
• Establishes and controls the hotel manning guide, budget and casual manpower.
• Monitors the connectors’ performance appraisal and personal development plan.
• Is responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting training need analysis and training programs together with the Learning & Development Manager in order to enhance the quality service and to improve the connectors’ performance and efficiency in handling hotel guests.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vietnamese Nationality.
• Fluent in English speaking, reading & writing.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Human Resources Management or related field.
• Minimum 3 years holding similar position in mid-scale/up-scale hotel. Experience in AccorHotels is a plus.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational & communication skills.