Mô tả công việc
• Being responsible for the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) supervision at construction site; Supervise, enforce and inspect the implementation of HSE regulations/ policies on construction site;,
• Act as a coordinator in the implementation of the labour HSE programs to raise the awareness of the workers and engineers, and inspect the performance of labour safety policies at the construction site;
• Ensure that all safety requirements are compliance with statutory regulations;
• Prepare HSE training, meeting, inspect and handle/ check labour HSE reports as required by Superiors;
• Evaluate the obedience of the labour safety regulations, risks and unforseen dangers relating to labour safety at the construction site;
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor Degree in Environmental / Health / Safety or relevant fields.
• Good communication in English and Vietnamese language.
• 2-5 years of experience in Construction project.
• Proactive and initiative personality
• Self-motivated, disciplines, performance driven and able to work in a team or independently
• Have responsibilities in work.
• Good knowledge of HSE management system, maintenance activities, inspection activities; and familiar with OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001.
• Have knowledge of Laws and sub-law documents related to HSE
• Be trained as stipulated in circular 27/20B/TT – BLDIT BXH is preferable.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Professional and active environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: kajima vietnam co., ltd
- Địa chỉ: