Mô tả công việc
Our client is a well-known 100% Japanese invested company. Due to the quick expansion of its business, the Company is looking for a qualified and experience HRGA Vice Manager for its operation. The recruited person will be in charge of, but not limit to, the followings:
- Execute and manage companys HR system including C&B, recruitment, in-house training and compliance.
- Develop and implement company policies and internal regulations.
- Protect the interests of employees and the organization in accordance with company policies as well as governmental laws and regulations.
- Monitor all administrative issues and companys events.
- Control admin expense and office budget.
- Maintain and improve professional working environment.
- Other tasks assigned by upper Managers.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Gender: Female.
- Age: 29-35.
- Education background: University Degree (Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Economics, Human Resources Management, or related field).
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in HR & Admin, minimum 3 years at a managerial level
- Good English and computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personality and other requirements:
+ Detail-oriented, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities.
+ Demonstrated leadership capabilities, particularly around coaching and talent management.
+ Ability to build strong working relationships and work effectively with all other levels in the organization.
+ People oriented, strategic mind, analytical thinking, effective problem-solving skill, result focus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package
- Paid leave as per company policy
- Pay raise
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client - a big japanese company
- Địa chỉ: