Mô tả công việc
1. HRBP Role:
• Recruitment activities:
- Interview and consult Line Manager to select the right people for the right position (for non-manager position including Sales Reps & PGs positions)
- Support Line Manager on building on boarding program
• Talent Development Activities:
- Coordinate for performance management process.
- Manage processes of KPI setting and appraisal for in-charged Department.
- Advise and consult to Line Manager on IDP build up and implementation
- Execute Disciplinary Meetings with related parties
- Work closely with Line managers to resolve people issues in retention, development, attraction and other HR matters
- Manage data accuracy (attendance, OT, personal data and so on) in HR systems for payroll and reports and resolve related issues where appropriate
- Implement the engagement activities as planned
- Build the process to maintain & measure the engagement activities
- Drive the communication channel of HR.
2. Company training & development activities implementation:
• Collect the training needs definition of other departments
• Propose cooperate training and execute training plan & evaluate training effectiveness (if any)
• Record training activities and do the report.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree. Human Resources Management or Business Administration is preferred
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
• Results-orientation and time management skills
• English skills: Fluent speaking and good writing/ reading
• Computer: MS Office and system knowledge
• Minimum 5 years of working experience, especially in FMCG companies.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Tháng lương thứ 13
- Các chế độ phúc lợi xã hội như: BHYT, BHXH, BH thất nghiệp theo quy định của Luật lao động
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: