Mô tả công việc
Life‘s good with LG! LG Electronics Vehicle Component‘s Company focuses on eco-friendly automotive components. The VC Company produces high-quality in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
We, LG Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
With the key missions of offering an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value & delivering the “invaluable” HR services & solutions that contributes to a company’s business success, We – HR Team of LG Vi Development Center Vietnam is now seeking member to be a part of our team.
As a member of HR team, your main responsibilities will be:
1. Training Planning
• Partner with internal stakeholders to conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed;
• Make annual training plan.
2. Training Implementation & Coordination
• Arrange & conduct orientation training for new employees;
• Coordinate the logistics preparation to organize internal & external training courses (Capability Based Learning – CBL training, soft-landing program, soft-skills training, new manager course…) in professional way;
• Source and find vendors to provide suitable courses;
• Support in organizing exam/ contest (ISTQB exam, TOEIC exam, internal coding contest…);
• Prepare training materials and documents for training courses;
• Coordinate and arrange training schedules, training rooms.
3. Report & Database
• Manage trainee list & training schedule;
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records;
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews and by observation, in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones;
• Prepare training reports as assigned by leaders.
• Make training budget plan & monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded;
• Support other HR activities (recruitment, training, C&B…) and projects when necessary.
Yêu cầu công việc
• BA degree in related areas;
• Over 2 years of working experience in HR training & development function, preferably in IT companies;
• Good verbal and written communication skills, both in English & Vietnamese;
• Well organized, resourceful and ability to handle multi-tasks;
• Positive thinking & supportive;
• Good teamwork skills;
• MS Office efficiency.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive remuneration package (up to 16-month salary)
- Training & on-site opportunities abroad
- 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holiday
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: lg vehicle component solutions development center vietnam (lg vs dcv)
- Địa chỉ: