Mô tả công việc
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Based in Ho Chi Minh City, regional head office of Gameloft Southeast Asia (SEA) group (Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines), you will be a member of the SEA C&B expert team, to provide services, consultancy and coordination for HR teams and managers in C&B but also legal and general HR matters, to support management in C&B strategy and policies helping improve our competitiveness, attraction and retention, to ensure implementation of best practices, innovative solutions, as well as quality assurance, standardization, and legal compliance. Your daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Join in the process of composing, reviewing HR/C&B Policy, salary structure, procedures and guidelines;
- Join in the coordination of C&B strategy and policy across studios with proper solutions and constant improvements, taking account of local situation and regulations;
- Conduct, coordinate salary and benefits surveys; analyze survey results; provide advice and recommendation pertaining to market intelligence that suits corporate needs;
- Research market trends, both in Vietnam and the region; keep up to date with changes in labor legislation; assess the impact of those changes for recommendations;
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of HRIS; actively propose solutions so that HRIS helps optimize HR processes;
- Coordinate or assist in HR reports and metrics in SEA region, ensuring they are delivered in timely and accurate manner, with helpful inputs for evidence-based decisions;
- Coordinate or assist in HR audits in SEA; actively identify potential risks or gaps in HR policies, processes, and data; propose feasible and relevant recommendation for improvement;
- Join in various HR projects upon need/assignment;
- Ensure HR services to different HR teams, and serve as back up for studio HR operations in case of need;
- Perform ad hoc tasks as needed and upon assignment.
Yêu cầu công việc
In order to succeed in this role, you should have:
- Up to 3-4 years of working experience in HR, especially C&B, in an international environment;
- Thorough understanding of current labor legislations, policies and HR practices; being an enthusiast self-learner, eagerness on learning and researching on HR matters, and especially C&B;
- Interest in video game industry;
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills;
- Very well organized; ability to handle numbers at ease with as well as big database with accuracy and within tight deadline;
- Good project management and people skills, enabling you to efficiently follow up various projects involving stakeholders at different levels and in different countries;
- Strong communication and presentation, both in speaking and writing, in Vietnamese and English;
- Problem-solving skill with positive mindset;
- Autonomy, integrity, high sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point; experience in well-known HRIS is a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Creative workplace with international teams of talents
- Continuous learning and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: gameloft
- Địa chỉ: