Mô tả công việc
Manage company’s recruitment process by preparing job advertising, screening CVs and conducting interview
Arrange employment contracts, follow up probation
Report all HR issues and activities to BOD
Keep staff database in filing, both hard and soft copy
Coordinate in organizing staff activities/functions
Monthly payroll calculation, Labor Union, Social Insurance payment;
Update changes on Labor Code, Social Insurance Code, PIT.
Annual health check arrangement.
Track and order office equipments
In charge of legal administration: visa, working permits, residence card for expats.
Other tasks assigned by Line Manager or Board of Director.
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications & Experience:
• University degree in Human resources, Economic, Business Administration.
• At least 3 years of human resources and good understanding of C&B.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
• Strong communication skill (both verbal & written).
• Good organizing and time-management skills.
• Agile, dynamic, good problem solving skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, Incentive
- Health Insurance
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vietnam international leasing company (vilc)
- Địa chỉ: