Mô tả công việc
At this position, you will be in charge of full HR functions including recruiting, staffing, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, performance management, policies review and Global or local HR projects.
• Manage the recruitment process including position management, advertising, working with recruitment agencies.
• Formulate, implement and review HR policies for local employees and, ensure that uniform standards of employment are complied.
• Drive, design and implement all HR initiatives in the areas of manpower planning, remuneration and reward management, performance management, staff relations, employee engagement and legislative compliance.
• Work together with Regional HR in providing professional consultation on career development and planning for employees.
• Support and take part in main HR projects, Group projects / initiatives and make recommendation and suggestions for improvement.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree or higher level.
• Minimum 8 years of experience, 3 years at managerial position is a MUST.
• Excellent use of English.
• Proven record in C&B, L&D, policy.
• Strong knowledge of Vietnamese labor law.
• Ethical, able to work independently and good analysis skill.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary package and bonus
- Working time Mon- Fri
- Abroad training opportunity
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos search
- Địa chỉ: