Mô tả công việc
Department : Human Resource – Mondelez KinhDo Vietnam
Reporting to : Talent Acquisition Lead, SEA
Team member : 06
Working location : Ho Chi Minh office
A / General job scope:
This position is accountable for the effective and efficient fulfillment of the talent needs, with the right candidate, at the right time for Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam. As part of the attraction strategy, the role will also focus on building the employer brand as well as the candidate experience within Vietnam
B / Main responsibilities:
• To build a hiring strategy for the Vietnam market both for the high volume front line sales recruitment as well as commercial and corporate roles
• To develop an end to end graduate hiring plan including campus recruitment and engagement
• Use innovative social media campaigns and participate in local awards to elevate the employer branding and increase our brand exposure within Vietnam
• Leverage internal and external contacts to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of external talent for future openings taking full advantage of digital and social channels.
• Manage and interact with a diverse set of internal stakeholders within Mondelēz , ie hiring managers, function heads, leadership team, HR Solution, Compensation & Benefit as well as external partners including executive Search firms, universities, selection tool providers
• Accountable for key resourcing metrics like Quality of Hire, Turn-around Time, Pipeline efficiency/conversion ratio, Diversity, Candidate and Hiring Manager experience.
• Ensure that the resourcing activities across sites are at/within approved budget for the year. Track expense on a regular basis. This would involve devising a robust direct sourcing strategy for business units within Mondelez Kinh Do.
• Directly Manage and lead the recruitment team within Mondelēz Kinh Do including assessing them and working on their development and building their capability.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree or preferably post graduate in Human Resources from reputable university or professional certification in HR/Recruiting area.
• At least 8 years of experience in Human Resources, with a min of 3 years in recruitment at management position
• Very strong business acumen and strong awareness on different roles and working model of FMCG industry
• Proven experience and ability to manage recruitment process and stakeholders across countries,
• Proven experience and ability to design, adapt, and deploy international recruitment standards/processes to transform the quality of hire for the company
• Articulate and mature in communication
• Experience in graduate hiring, as well as engagement with top universities in Vietnam
• Demonstrated experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals.
• Experience in Workday / Taleo or similar ATS is advantageous
• Fluent in business English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary and Performance bonus
- Health Care Insurance, family included
- 15 days off with full salary
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: mondelēz kinh đô việt nam
- Địa chỉ: