Mô tả công việc
- Manages the Human Resources department ensuring staff comply with hotel policies and procedures and local and government regulations.
- Reviews personnel policies, procedures and practices and recommend any changes, modification or updating to the management.
- Monitor and review the hotel’s benefits and compensation levels and recommend any appropriate changes.
- Determines in advance the number of personnel to be employed during each fiscal year
- Develops and implements recruitment and screening systems and procedures in order to attract the most qualified candidates for position vacancies in the hotel.
- Coordinates with requisitioning departments, the recruitment of employees following established standards, policies and procedures; to assist them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel.
- Ensures all staff in the Human Resources department are appraised by the immediate superior yearly.
- Implements and monitors effective employee relations and motivation programs in the hotel.
Conduct salary survey with the other leading hotels in town regularly.
- Supervises directly the training department and ensure that all training activities are in accordance to the needs of the hotel and all training programs have been smoothly executed.
- Analyzes training needs in the hotel.
- Reviews training policies, procedures and practices and recommend any improvement to the management.
- Assists department heads and department trainers to conduct job skill and generic training for their staff.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 5 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Companys policies
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: