Mô tả công việc
Human Resource (HR) Manager
1. Responsible for organizing human resources and the management of company employees, formulating and implementing policies, processes and systems set by the management
2. Recruiting, interviewing & hiring staff (basic manufacturing labour force and managers)
3. Organize the assessment of employees’ work.
4. Responsible for organizing the companys labor and welfare.
5. Responsible for keeping track of attendance and performance.
6. Responsible for office supplies, environmental sanitation, employee safety, diet, utilities (electric, water, internet), and general work environment maintenance
7. Responsible for company announcements, directives and administrative awards.
8. Responsible for creating a strong company culture
9. Reaching out and attaining additional services for the company as directed by management
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Familiar with national and regional labor laws, contract management, salary system, employment mechanism, insurance and welfare benefits, etc.
2. A Bachelor Degree in human resources, management or related disciplines
3. At least 3 years HR professional experience (5+ years preferred)
4. Pragmatic problem solving skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
*Experience in legal is a plus point.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Transportation to site provided
- Lunch provided
- Other beneifts can be created depending on employee and performance
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: innovative lighting
- Địa chỉ: