Mô tả công việc
Under the direct supervision of General Director and the board of directors of Indochina Vanguard Hotel Corporation (“Company”), the HR Manager will take responsibility for managing the human resources function in order to meet the strategic business objectives.
• Act as a business partner to the hotel pre-opening phase and operations.
• Provide HR professional and executive services to General Director in meeting the hotel’s strategic goals.
• Guide and manage all HR related activities including policies & procedures, recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations, health & safety, performance management & succession planning.
• Plan and forecast the short and long-term talent requirements for the hotel to support its business plans.
• Be responsible for full circle recruitment to select right candidates for all vacancies of the hotel.
• Assist with orientation and boarding plan for new employees.
• Analyze the training needs and co-ordinate with all Department Heads in designing and organizing the trainings to continuously improve performance and customer service.
• Maintain a high level of effective communication throughout the hotel.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees.
• Develop and administer employee recognition programs.
• Establish and implement annual objectives, budget and programs for the Human Resources Department in conjunction with the hotel’s strategic plan.
• Develop and suggest a comprehensive payroll & remuneration policy.
• Manage the hotels human resources database and payroll system.
• Manage labor contracts, renewal labor contracts.
• Work with the local labor, health insurance & social insurance authorities for all related matters.
• Monitor the performance appraisal of employees.
• Ensure the personnel records are accurate, well maintained, and updated in the HR System.
• Be responsible for work permits and residence cards application for foreign employees.
• Assist with other special hotel HR projects as needed.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Prior hospitality experience, preferred in the Human Resource Manager position in an international 4-5 star hotel/resort, especially in pre-opening phase.
• University degree or higher.
• Minimum 8 years HR experience, of which, at least 4 years at managerial level.
• People oriented and results driven.
• Knowledgeable in HR systems and databases, HR policies and procedures.
• Well understanding the local workforce.
• In-depth knowledge of Vietnamese labor law and HR Best Practices.
• Proficiency in written and verbal English.
• Strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
• Attention to details.
• Demonstrate time management skills.
• Health and Accident Insurance
• Others as per company policy.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with Company Policy
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: wink hotels - indochina vanguard hotel vietnam
- Địa chỉ: