Mô tả công việc
As HR Manager, the position holder will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resource and Admin functions for the Plant. This is an end to end role encompassing all aspects of HR and Admin for the plant.
The key responsibilities for the role will include
• Lead all activities about Human Resource function at the Plant Location
• Setting up management structure, employees co-operation and working regulation of company. Advising Board of Director about all kinds of policies, management employees to develop smooth functioning of the plant.
• Setting up all policies, regulations, benefit, compensation, salary scale system for employees. Policies are concern to Social Insurance and labor disciplinary procedure.
• Drive key HR processes on Performance Management, Training & Capability Building, Employee Communication, Rewards & Recognition.
• Developing and keep alive all relations with local government office to respond the needful and fulfil the target of Company.
• Setting up all methods to control Admin expenses to ensure everything cost adherence and optimization.
• Checking, supervising, operating security guards, car group and drivers to ensure that everything is going smoothly.
• Ensuring HR data is updated and HR metrics reporting.
Yêu cầu công việc
• 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in HR department in a food manufacturing or FMCG company with minimum 3 years as HR manager
• English communication skills.
• Understanding of factory production processes and capabilities.
• The role will be based in Tien Nga, Dong Nai.
• Report to: Plant Head (expats)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- The wage agreements in interview.
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment.
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH olam việt nam
- Địa chỉ: