Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
HR (Main Task)
• Handle tasks relating to insurance and benefits.
• Do recruitment & labour contracts.
• Conduct internal training on occupational health and safety awareness for employees.
• Follow up and update compliance profile.
• To implement safety and health procedures and develop internal work procedures to comply with legal obligation.
• Collaborate with audit team to work with customers or third parties about factory audit.
• Work with authorities about labour, fire-fighting, environment, insurance issues.
• Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
• Participate in business planning, prepare and coordinate the annual standard cost budget
• Perform monthly accounting close and reports for Vietnam Plant as assigned.
• Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
• Work closely with production to seek for improvement of labor productivity / efficiency.
• In charge of monthly & yearly cycle inventory count and reconcile of inventories discrepancies as planned.
• Ensures that the accounting activities are in compliance with the corporate and other related guidelines.
• Be the contact point for internal and external financial audit matters related
• Responsibility for all internal reports, all tax reports, statistics reports, dealing with tax authorities for any related matters.
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 3 years working as HR, preferred candidates with experiences in accounting.
• Strongly prefer candidates able to communicate in English.
• Excellent skill of MS office and able to use accounting software
• Experienced in Vietnamese HR & accounting system.
• Able to work independently as well as within team and hard working