Mô tả công việc
• Position: HR EXECUTIVE ( A Fun and exciting work environment)
• Attractive salary, annual review.
• Working from Monday- Friday (9:00-18:00 PM)
• Work Location: 44B Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
Fantastic sales environment with over 60 enthusiastic staff. All clients are invited to our offices by our marketing team, high commissions achievable over and above your salary.
Full training is given and no previous sales experience necessary. Opportunity to travel overseas to visit and work (subject to targets) in our offices and resorts in Australia. You will be presenting to clients the exciting world of Vacation Ownership and showcasing our international award winning services/benefits.
Opportunity for rapid growth to Management for the high qualified and suitable candidates.
• Proceed recruitment process: prepare job description, post job, screen resume, arrange interview; job offer to shortlisted candidates, prepare employment contracts.
• maintenance and update of employee’s personnel files. Responsible for new hire on-boarding and resigned exit procedure : prepare facilities, documents & all procedures for newcomers, input data of newcomers profile on HR online system;
• Manage internal HR affairs including employee’s emulation, discipline, termination of contract, welfare etc.
• C&B: manage attendance record; register SI book, HI card, PIT code; and prepare labor contract
• Prepare payroll and payment plan. Conduct payment and delivery information to staff accordingly. Answer and respond to all information related to payroll payment, commission, hot bonus, etc.
• Assist in local insurance package selection or renewal
• Responsible for the maintenance and update of employee’s annual leave, contact list.
• Ensures legal compliance by updating government policies, compliance to the company policy, procedures and practices;
• Support the organization on the arrangement of company’s event
• Provide support in general and ad-hoc duties as assigned
Yêu cầu công việc
* SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Human Resource Management or equivalent with min 2-3 years of general HR and administration working experience.
• Good knowledge of local Employment Act , Social Insurance Law, PIT law and other relevant stipulations.
• Effective communication skills in oral and writing for both English and Vietnamese
• Good interpersonal skills, independent, self-motivated and good time-managemen
• Detail and organization skills
• Career opportunities in one of the largest Resorts and Club Management Group in the world and the biggest in Australasia, to be able to optimize abilities and develop career.
• Insurance based on Vietnam Labor Law and extra Health Care.
• 02-month probation
• Term of contract: Long-term contract.
• 13th month salary bonus
• Working environment: International and dynamic in the tourism and leisure industry. The Group operates across the world.
• Preferred language for applications: CV in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary, high commission and hot bonuses
- Insurance based on Vietnam Labor Law and extra Health Care.
- International and dynamic in the tourism and leisure industry
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vietnamworkss client
- Địa chỉ: