Mô tả công việc
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction.
- Establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Developing strategies and plans for human resource development for the company in each period of business development of the company.
- Implementing the human resource development plan
- Management and implementation of the internal affairs to ensure effective implementation of personnel.
- Monitoring implementation, evaluation and adjustment of rules, policies, procedures, personnel regulations.
- Develop and implement the communication system, organizing events with partners.
- Go for business and develop plans for Japan Office
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree
- Have at least 7 years working in HR fields
- Have at least 3 years of experience as HR Manager working for IT company (>100 employees) or have at least 1 years of experience in the same position in information technology company.
- Experienced in developing HR strategy
- Experienced in organizational structure, salary scale, KPIs, capacity building, and performance control system.
- Having professional knowledge on human resources management, Vietnamese legal documents on labor law, social insurance ...
- Fluently in English or Japanese
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Review 2 times/year, 13th salary
- Bao Viet Insurances
- annual outing trip, teambuilding act, ...
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: