Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Collecting, interpreting and analyze results using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Produce reports and track key performance indicators/metrics for HR operation or business purposes.
- Proactively identify patterns, trends in data sets and escalate for continuous improvements or management awareness.
- Develop and maintain the data collection systems and its databases. Establish efficient data analytic processes which results in highest data quality and integrity.
- To collect, organize and analyze the data in a defined report on weekly basis in order to improve the efficiency thru data driven approach.
- Create HR data dashboards, graphs, visualizations for effective, efficient reporting to end users and management.
- On weekly basis, review the data and identify any possible patterns, trends observed.
- Reflect the data patterns, trends to the management and suggest opportunity for improvements.
- Train end users on new reports familiarization and dashboards rollout.
- Develop records of management processes and policies.
- Device a strategy to improve the quality of data analytics and statistical tools/approach used for improving data quality and integrity.
- Conduct a monthly audit on data quality and integrity.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Information Management, Computer Science or any other related fields.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- SAP, MS Access or relevant Big Data Certifications.
- Knowledge on analytical tools ( e.g. SQL, R Programming, SAS, Tableau Public, Advanced Excel or etc ).
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Report writing & findings presentation
- Analytical & Creative Mind
- Decision making and Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Time management and organization skills
- Communication skills