Mô tả công việc
HeShe will be in charge of assigned stores. Goal is transmitting the Group’s values, policies and culture in people management in the stores. Creating a positive environment and influencing active in the leadership style of Store Managers
Your main duties will be:
1. Headcount planning, budgeting, productivity, cost, turnover, reports
2. Coordinate in recruiting/developing/promoting of internal staffs, Supervisor to Deputy Manager/ Store Manager
3. Technical training & evaluation for Supervisor level to Deputy Manager/ Store Manager, coordinate oversea trainings
4. Develop/maintain store Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
5. Detect training needs in coordination with Training Supervisor
6. Handle disciplinary, resignation for Supervisor up to Deputy Manager/ Store Manager
7. Propose, lead HR projects in stores
8. Perform ad-hoc tasks and other relates assigned by Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
• A minimum of 3 years experiences in generalist HR position, multinational retailer with several stores in the country.
• University degree in HR professional, Postgraduate studies in HR would be valued
• Initiative. Flexibility. Good people skills. Decisive and autonomous. Highly motivated and focused.
• Customer oriented, Fulfilling all duties, Integrity, Fashion awareness, Communication, Eager for success, Pressure management, Teamwork, Developing others, planning & organization, Systematic thinking, innovation, Empowerment and motivation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Salary
- Private Insurance
- 12 Annual Leave/year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: mitra adiperkasa vietnam limited
- Địa chỉ: