Mô tả công việc
- Reviewing, developing and implementing HR strategies, internal policies, HR manuals, to be in line with the Company’s strategies and values.
- Support HR Asst. GM to build up the companys salary structure, KPI for the whole company and manage performance review system
- Managing Employee Recognition programs, Performance & Reward programs, C&B, Recruitment, Employment cost & budget control.
- In conjunction with other branches, ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/English
- At least 4 years of experience in the same position in multinational companies
- Fluently in English (if candidates have the ability to communicate in Japanese is preferred)
- Fluent in Ms. Office: Word, Excel, and powerpoint
- Deep knowledge of labor law and Governmental regulations;
- Good management, communication, and presentation skills
- Good human relations and high leadership skills;
- Good problem-solving skill, conflict, and crisis management skill and negotiating skill
- Have a good relationship with government agencies.
- Ability to work under high pressure and overtime
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương hấp dẫn, lương tháng 13, thưởng thành tích hàng năm
- Bảo hiểm tai nạn, khám sức khỏe định kỳ
- Cơ hội được đào tạo ở nước ngoài, du lịch hàng năm
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: daikin air conditioning (vietnam) joint stock company- head office
- Địa chỉ: