Mô tả công việc
Make monthly payroll, personal income tax, social, health and unemployment insurance, PIT finalization, medical insurance, and other fringe- benefit for Vietnam staff
• To be responsible for full spectrum of HR issues: attendance records, annual leave, working records, offer letter, orientation for new staff, labor contract, renewal of contract, annual checkup, manpower planning, employee relation, job description, HR budget, transfer, staff termination, exit interview, salary scale.
• Ensure employment contracts, compensation & benefits, staff termination, etc…. complying with company’s policy and Vietnam labor law.
• Develop and implement HR policies (if required) to support business goals and to ensure that the company complies with legal requirements.
• Develops solutions to difficult or intricate organizational problems/issues related to employee performance or effectiveness
• Ensures the HR Operation is smooth in terms of customer services, efficiency, and on-time delivery based on pre-established guidelines and procedures from TS Asia Regional headquarter
• Others as assigned by the HR Manager when necessary
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources or equivalent
Work experience requirements:
• At least 2 years of professional Human Resources manager experience, and mimimum 2 years working in MNC environment
• Preferably possess working experience for an It distribution industry.
• Having a high sense of responsibility
• Work under pressure
• Ability to handle sensitive situations quickly
• Proactive, creative
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with company policy
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH tech data advanced solutions (việt nam)
- Địa chỉ: