Mô tả công việc
HUMAN RESOURCE FUNCTION:
• Manage and develop the process of changing employee status: labor contract, promotion, replacement, resignations, terminations and handle of employee grievances, disciplines
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
• Monitor working attendance, absence and leave record.
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
• Analyze training needs to design employee development
• Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
• Process legal document with the authorities such as Labor Dept, Social Insurance Dept, Personal Income Tax Dept.
• Study and consult board of management about labor related updates timely.
• Manage and control the C&B activities including monthly payroll, social charges, PIT, ensuring the accurate preparation in line with Company’s policies and legal compliance
• Building recruitment brand.
• Organize the training activities for staffs in line with overall company’s business objectives
• General Office Management: Keep the office environment in good order
• Daily Supervision: Daily supervision of all activities of cleaning, parking and security services
• Planning: annual budget, monthly budget, outsourcing services (cleaning, pest control, security, technical maintenance, taxi corporate) and produce admin expense report.
• Provide in-house service for staff such as: air/train ticket, mail courier, stationery, car rental, telephone line, name card.
• Manage all the related jobs in general affairs including car arrangement, cleaning service, security control, uniform order, and labor safety..
• Mange team buildings such as happy hour, summer vacation and other events.
• Any other tasks assigned by direct manager
Yêu cầu công việc
• Having experience in HR-Admin position
• Good at soft skill and communication
• Having experience in working at international companies is plus
• Good command of English and Vietnamese skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Great team work spirit
• Abilities to motivate team and work under pressure
• Willing to learn, proactive.
• Well-organised and able to meet deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word in particular)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health Insurance package
- 15 annual leaves
- Aboard travelling
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: convert digital
- Địa chỉ: