Mô tả công việc
- Support recruitment activity and schedule interview appointment.
- Monitoring onboarding program for newcomer.
- Organize training activities & arrange training course upon requests.
- Assist HR Manager and involve to employee relation activities.
- Coordinate with payroll outsourcing to support any document requirement, any submission.
- Document filing and document control.
- Participate in other special projects as assigned.
- Coordinate with vendor to provide flight reservation, visa as well as travel accident insurance for associates according to travel policy.
- Liaise with corporate hotels to provide hotel reservation following corporate hotel list.
- Arrange local transportation and driver service for associates and visitors.
- Manage daily incoming couriers and mails.
- Perform the purchasing of office supplies and or any goods required for the office.
- Prepare monthly bank report and petty cash report.
- Coordinate for vendor creation, proceed the payment and follow up the payment with Purchasing and Finance Team.
- Support the executive to post posters and distribute communication materials.
- Ensure that at any time all company’s environmental, health and safety requirements are being followed. Report incidents and non-compliance issue to the management.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferred in Business English.
-Experiences: 3- 5 years relevant experience in HR Admin or Administration.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive package
- Health care insurance
- Have shuttle Bus from Ho Chi Minh, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: