Mô tả công việc
Plans and implements the associates’ health and safety policies and procedures.
- Be in charge of associate’s treatment of light illness, sick leave approval (clinic and outside hospital) and medical expenses of work related injury.
- Responsible for the clinic license application and renew according on the local regulation’s required.
- Responsible for the hospital’s recommendation for associates‘ serious illness.
- Responsible for first treatment of emergency of guest and ambulance contact.
- Responsible for checking the First Aid Box and adding the medicine in it on time.
- Responsible for applying of medicine of clinic and first A Box and management of medicine.
- Responsible for medicine consumed statistic monthly.
- Responsible for hygiene knowledge’s propaganda.
- Conduct Food Hygiene Course and Personal Hygiene Course Training.
- Organize associates’ public medical check and make sure each associate has effective license.
- Organize blood donation each year.
- Search resources and organize female medical check and management medical check according on the needed.
- Other Human Resources department’s job.
- All other job tasks as and when deem appropriate.
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of local health and safety regulations.
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Occupational Health or related field.
- 1 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary Negotiate
- Competitive benefit
- Professional working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: dolce hanoi golden lake hotel by wyndham
- Địa chỉ: