Mô tả công việc
Regarding Senior Associate
• To research/ conduct legal surveys effectively;
• To provide legal advices, liaise, communicate and work with clients;
• To meet and work directly with state authorities on client’s legal matters;
• To prepare/review and revise various kinds of contracts such as labor contracts, joint venture contracts, shareholder agreements, house lease agreements, purchase contracts, etc;
• To act as legal advisor for foreign invested enterprise/ multinational corporation;
• To provide legal opinions or advices on issues relating to foreign projects in Vietnam, corporate transactions, regulatory issues relating to investment in Vietnam, labour (foreign employments, work permits, temporary resident card, internal labour regulations, etc.), overseas investment, investment project-related issues, commercial law practice, etc.
And regarding Associate: To research and provide support to Lawyer in the above-mentioned works.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree – Law graduate preferred;
• For Senior Associate position only: Experiences (of 2-3 years) in any of the key practice areas: M&A, banking & finance; corporate/commercial; energy/resource/projects; construction; and to a lesser extent, commercial litigation or being used to work in a law firm are preferred;
• Excellent research, analysis & communications skills;
• Fluency in English (listening, speaking, reading & writing);
• Ability to work independently and under high pressure.
• Application letter (in Vietnamese and English);
• CV (in Vietnamese and English), with full details of personal information and working experiences (if any), and one (01) recent 4x6 photograph; and
• Copies of relevant degrees, certificates, transcript….
(Applicant’s telephone number(s) is/are required for necessary contact).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic working environment
- Social insurance, health insurance, annual health check
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vision & associates
- Địa chỉ: