Mô tả công việc
- Develop, deploy and maintain overlay tooling related to Azure platforms.
- Enable seamless customer experience across multiple platforms and accounts
- Develop smart tools to enable automated deployment and QC in Azure
- Create automated response and reaction to Azure alerting
- Create a blended, time-series view of all SCC and Azure log analytics activity
- Work in partnership with the UK based Cloud Engineers to continuously develop and improve the tooling and product offering at SCC.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years in working on Azure in development, build, testing and deployment.
- Proficient in analysing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code.
- Understanding of delivery models such as DevOps, CI/CD, configuration management, and containers.
- Understanding of Azure security and management service offerings including automation, and Active Directory.
- Experience in using Azure Functions.
- Experience in Python.
- Knowledge with RDS Azure SQL
- Familiar with various software delivery methodologies including agile practices.
- Good understanding of Azure infrastructure architecture that include Windows/Linux based Compute services, storage components such as blob, file etc.; networking services such as VNets, load balancer, network security groups.
- Knowledge with Azure Data warehouse is a plus.
- Knowledge with scripting language Bash/PowerShell is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to work to customer location in Europe (UK).
- Ability to work independently and within a team to achieve project goals.
- Ability to manage own time in ensuring all tasks are completed.
- Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills: strong English is required as you will have to communicate in English on a daily basis.
- Has Azure Developer Associate Certification
The perfect candidate
- Passion for cloud technologies with a willingness to learn
- Technical achiever with strong team working skills
- Positive, Creative, and Collaborative approach to problems solving
- Strong background in Azure
- Ability to prioritise under pressure - Automation and process improvement – identify and solve
- Join a training period in UK.
- 15 Annual leaves and 6 sick-leave days per year.
- Annual Bonus and 13th Salary.
- Premium Healthcare.
- Annual company trip.
- Professional working environment
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Bonus and 13th Salary,15 Annual leaves and 6 sick-leave days per year.
- Onsite UK, Join a training period in UK.
- Competitive Remuneration, Premium Healthcare
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: scc ( specialist computer centres) ltd.
- Địa chỉ: