Mô tả công việc
1. Attractive offers based on sales records
2. Lunch allowance
3. Parking allowance
4. Salary for the 13th month
5. Vacation leave every 15 days
6. Company trip
7. Health and social insurance as required by the Labor Law
- Male Is Preferred
- Be a professional representative and contact potential clients by telesales, email and face-to-face presentation;
- Analyze and provide clients with consultations based on their specific circumstances;
- Guidance and implementation of application procedures, visa applications and related processes;
- Establish a strong daily work routine to maximize sales activities;
- Follow up potential clients, concentrate on their satisfaction and maintain a long-term relationship;
- Reach targets which assigned by Sales Manager;
- Take care of contracted clients and provide them with the updated immigration news;
- Research and update news which is rel evant to project assigned;
- Assist with Marketing team and participate to company’s seminars and events;
- Coordinate with team members to complete task assigned and report to the Manager all sales activities;
- Perform the administrative tasks, such as signing contract and taking payment;
- Other relevant tasks assigned by Manager
- Salaries and bonuses are extremely attractive.
As an Immigration consultant, you will be responsible to perform counseling activities to individual customers, assist them with file processing and coordinate with our overseas partners.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Consulting and advising individual Vietnamese customers based on their specific needs for outbound immigration
- Assisting in the preparation of all required paperwork as per the laws and regulations in related country (USA, Australia, Canada)
- Coordinating with counterparts in overseas.
- Follow up and advise during the application process.
NOTE: Customer leads inquiries are provided. The daily number of leads usually ranges from 5-7 leads/consultant. All of them already have requested to be consulted.
Yêu cầu công việc
a) Working Experience:
- Have more than 2 years - 5 years of sales and consultant experience, priority to the education & immigration of Canada and Australia.
- Pro-active, confident, detail-oriented and self-motivated;
- Demonstrate excellent sales performance and customer service skills;
- Good at communication skills, clear and convincing voice on phone and in person;
- Good at interpreting and researching news (in English).
- Customer care before, during & after signing the contract.
- Handle client’s cases within the timely manner and flexible in all situations
- Graduate university which major is related to Economic, Business and English;
- Speaking English (5.0) and MS Office.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
- Opportunity to work or training on-site in The U.S, Canada, Australia, and South Korea
- Lunch and Parking fee
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: universal network connection ha noi (unc)
- Địa chỉ: