Mô tả công việc
• Attractive salary
• The wage agreements in interview
• Able to work in an active and professional working environment
• Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
• Quarterly award for good job
• Great environment for English practice
• Funny and supportive team
• After 3 months, the salary range will be reviewed and considered
• Lunch & parking fee support
• 13th month salary
***** We are seeking for a general accountant for part-time (bookeeping) and full-time *******
Accountant Job Duties:
• Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
• Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Analyze and forecast financial requirements for organization
• In charge of Taxes declaration & payment
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Issue receipt for customers.
• Make labor contracts for employees. Responsible for managing and calculating salary, follow days off and leaves of employees.
• Advise BOD and Office Heads on all decisions about spending, investment, financial, accounting, tax, audit and legal matters.
• Be responsible to keep & store all accounting documents and records, and other important original documents.
• Other tasks as BOD required
Yêu cầu công việc
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
• Have ACCA/CPA License ( High scores are preferred)
• 1- 2 years of working experience in Accounting
• Basic English Communication skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
- Opportunity to work or training on-site in The U.S, Canada, Australia, and South Korea
- Lunch and Parking fee
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: universal network connection ha noi (unc)
- Địa chỉ: