Mô tả công việc
The Job Holder is responsible for:
• Manage all credit assessment/approval for all Wholesale Banking (WSB) transactions.
• Protect and enable the WSB business ensuring sound asset quality through a diligent but proactive and constructive credit culture throughout the corporate lending & treasury trading/underwriting activities of HSBC Vietnam (VNM).
• Assisting with overall credit risk and portfolio management of VNM.
• Oversee adherence to market risk appetite and caps.
Impact on the Business / Function
• Ensure corporate credit approval / review processes based on focused / forward looking analysis, taking into account analysis / recommendations provided by WSB, Risk Analysis Unit (RAU) and Wholesale Credit & Market Risk (WMR) colleagues
• Proactively enable business growth within Risk Appetite.
• Identify early warning signs / sub-standard credits, and ensures appropriate action taken with Risk Identification / Recoveries teams notified as required.
• Manage and monitor the local asset portfolio analysis, perform stress testing, support IFRS9 assessments
Customers / Stakeholders
• Provide prompt advice and solutions to the business to maintain and build up customer satisfaction.
• Manage Group-wide Risk initiatives / projects.
• Provides credit-related workshops/trainings for WSB Relationship Managers and RAU when necessary.
• Build effective communication with the local regulator and engage in regulatory projects including Basel 2 and stress testing.
Leadership & Teamwork:
• Lead and develop the WMR team.
• Identify and address developing HR issues (e.g. high turnover, low experience levels, coaching and development needs etc) for the WMR Team.
• Take personal responsibility for self-development
Operational Effectiveness & Control:
• Ensure that internal control standards are maintained at high level throughout the credit process.
• Ensure that HSBC’s Operational Risk Management Framework is effectively deployed to manage Non Financial Risk and that we operate to high internal control standards.
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 10 years + experience in credit risk management, financial analysis and corporate/commercial banking.
- Professional qualification in accounting or credit analysis.
- A strong background in Corporate Banking and Trade Finance and related fields is preferrable.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Excellent career potential and attractive remuneration packages.
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: hsbc vietnam
- Địa chỉ: