Mô tả công việc
To act as Head of Vietnam Desk to assist the Management in business development and promotion to customers especially in local Vietnamese companies and big state-owned corporation. Be responsible for processing the works of Vietnam Desk. Fully be accountable for the assignment to General Manager / Branch Manager.
* To approach, contact new and existing customers in order to maintain and expand the banks credit customers base.
* To get financial and other related information from customers in order to establish and develop profitable relationship with the customers
* To advise customers, where possible, concerning business management and financial matter in relation to the credit and to set banking facilities and to establish and negotiate with customers the terms and conditions which suit the customers requirement under the scope given by the Management.
* To collect information from various sources to evaluate the performance of each credit customer.
* To prepare and guide subordinate to prepare Credit Application, Credit Risk Rating and Annual Review and present Credit Application to the Management and IBG- Head Office.
* To check the prepartion daily transaction of staff before submitting for approval when there is an overlimit which is beyond the Branchs authority
* To follow up the performance and monitor the risk of credit customer and report the potential problem account to the Management
* To act as service window for credit customer for matters related to banking services and assist to handle complaints from credit customers
* To update Head Office instruction and local regulations related to banking industry and overall account management to ensure that all lending activities are in line.
* To provide training and guiding new marketing officer/staff
* To coordinate with other department in improving the performance of the branch especially in lending fields and in updating customers data.
* To perform other assignment from the Management.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Good knowledge of corporate banking
* Understanding of internal and external rules and regulations.
* Good knowledge in all process of work
* Good command in English (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
* Wide-range relationship and network with customer in variety of industries.
* Communications and interpersonal skills
* Leadership and management skills
* Judgement and analytical skills
* Business sense
* English is a must.
* Other foreign languages such as Chinese (Mandarin), Thai, Japanese and etc is a plus.
* Experience in banking industry and in credit fields.
* At least 5 year-experience at the role of Corporate Credit Marketing Manager at other bank.
* Salary and benefit (negotiable upon committed portfolio).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- according to companys policies
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos search
- Địa chỉ: