Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Central Plaza Office Building, 17 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
This role is responsible for the strategic direction of the bank’s credit risk management framework across all Retail Banking products at country level. To have direct responsibility for the full credit lifecycle on Business Banking, Auto and Mortgage portfolios including Product Planning, Credit Initiation, Account Maintenance and Collections. Managing the credit quality of retail credit portfolios to ensure NCL and NPL targets are not exceeded and all areas of credit management comply with regulatory, group and local approved policies. The jobholder will also have to ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organization.
- Specialist making a significant contribution to the delivery of the credit risk strategy and results in country;
- Responsible for management of all credit decision for full credit lifecycle of Business Banking, Auto and Mortgage;
- Ensure credit policies and procedures for Auto and Mortgage are market competitive and compliant with regulatory and Group requirements.
- Develop a strong team culture and ensure recruitment maintains the required skillset and experience;
- Ensure collections processes are consistent, effective, efficient and best in class;
- Manage the internal and external relationship with regulators and auditors for all aspects of retail credit risk management;
- Highlight any areas of concern or emerging trends in terms of deteriorating credit quality, market / economic trends or reduced profitability across any of the portfolios;
- Provide leadership, direction, career and succession planning to all staffs;
- Identifies and executes well considered opportunities that will result in improvements or adaptations of business practices;
- Maintain internal control standards, including the timely implementation of audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators;
- Maintain cost discipline, rationalise and consolidate risk expenses and manage all the budgets within plans.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent understanding of banking’s credit risk, collection, product, finance and financial markets and also UOB overall business dynamics, particularly Retail Banking;
- Establishing credit guidelines and policy for the line of business;
- Strong leadership skills for constantly changing credit risk environment;
- Experiences in working with auditors, regulators and compliance;
- Expertise in project management, talent management, good interpersonal skills and influencing;
- Fluency in English required.