Mô tả công việc
- Build and Lead the Vietnam team
- Report Vietnam activities to HQ
- Make strategies to win the Vietnam market
- Make sure the sales/BA team doing their job
- Make SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) for Vietnam Office
- Verifying the team expenses
- Working with Accounting outsource
- Working with the Bank
- Working with the Lawyer
- Involve and manage operation team to handle operational tasks included making services reservation, customer care job.
- Control the services quality, contracting work in Vietnam and services database.
- Update and keep closed contact with local services, suppliers, conduct inspection trips to enhance team knowledge about the destination and services, suggest the improvement for the services if needed.
- Others as needed
- Private Insurance for Inpatient (Hospitalization)
- Laptop: provided by the company
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Preferable IT & Business degree. Experience in Logistics or FMCG would be an advantage.
- Age: between 35 – 40 years old
- Year of experience: 5 – 10 years
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills.
- Well organized and reliable.
- Hands-on experience with the ability to work as part of a team
- High degree of customer service with an eye for detail and presentation
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work as an effective team leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Great insurance
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: hr2b - talent recruitment jsc.
- Địa chỉ: