Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Quản lý điều hành
Điện - Điện tử
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
- Manage the design team and drive development of new products and improvements to existing products or new product lines and meet the schedule of projects.
- Establish design process and best practices from customer concept proposal, system design, detailing design in mechanical, electrical and software, prototyping and evaluation, gate reviews both internally and externally, to releasing design for MP (mass production) and enforce compliance with the established process of the design engineers.
- Enforce strong discipline in design rules, engineering change management & control (ECO process), BOM (bill of materials) control & release.
- Evaluate and ensure design feasibility, optimization and effectiveness to meet both technical requirements and cost targets.
- Provide design concept proposal (DFM – Design for Manufacture) to customers (internal and external) in a timely manner (target 7 days).
- Be a strong team player and work closely with PMO, SCM, MFG and FSE to ensure timely delivery of products and assure success of projects
- Provide support to other functional departments (QA, MFG, FSE, PMO, SCM, Customers, Suppliers) and occasional visit to customer sites in technical problem analysis and solving.
- Manage and add resource if needed and continuously improve the capability (through training needs analysis and hiring of people with the right skills and knowledge) and structure of the design team to meet business objectives.
- Mentor, coach, motivate and guide the design team to increase work productivity.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and direct the work of cross-functional teams if required.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Design Engineering:
- Complex & high precision electromechanical system
- System automation controls
- Machine vision
- Embedded systems
- Industrial automation
- Lot applications
o Performs other related tasks as assigned by the Senior Management.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (preferably electrical, electronics, automation and mechatronics.)
- At least 10 years of experience in the design of test equipment and automation of which 5 years at management level (managing a team of >20 engineers).
- Extensive hands-on experience involving designing and manufacturing of machines or automation equipment particularly for the electronics, automotive or semiconductor industries.
- Cadence EE Design
- Auto CAD 2D
- Autodesk Inventor View 10
- Pro/ Engineer
- Excellent in English language proficiency – both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills with excellent motivational and leadership skills
- Work well under pressure
- Able to present ideas effectively.
- Able to evaluate ideas of others.