Mô tả công việc
* Agency/Distribution Compliance
- Oversee and monitor the distribution compliance team, including territory internal controls, such as customer complaint handling against agent, investigating and proposing disciplinary actions relating fraud & misconduct of agent.
- Give advice to the Agency Development and Management Board (Ban điều hành và phát triển kinh doanh) relating agent recruitment, agent termination and agent violation.
- Support and give advice to all trading offices/branches relating their daily activities relating Company’s policies, procedures of agency management.
- Lead and execute anti-fraud investigations to prevent and minimize potential risk for the company
- Conduct agency compliance training to improve agent’s awareness of business ethic code as well as knowledge of the Company’s agency management policies/procedures
- Organize and oversee annual compliance check to all of trading offices/branches nationwide of Chubb Life
- Develop distribution compliance manual and guidelines, training materials.
* Corporate Compliance
- Managing all compliance issues as well as relevant reports based on global and regional offices’ request like FCPA, FATCA, AML.
- Supervise procurement process.
- Conduct annual compliance check with all departments at head office.
- Give advice to other departments relating general policies/procedures of company.
- Manage all reports requested by global and regional offices.
- Conduct compliance check of new product
- Advise due diligence process relating third parties.
- Review documents which fall under compliance’s authority according to the Company’s procedures & processes.
- Oversee and monitor compliance issues of Chubb Fund Management Company, a subsidiary of Chubb Life Vietnam.
* Other tasks related to overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the compliance program
- Develop new general policies/procedures for the Company when necessary
- Periodically revise current general policies/procedures and/or operating policies/procedures of each department in the Company in light of changes in the needs of the Company, and in the law and policies and policies/procedures of the Chubb Life Group
- Liaise with other departments to ensure full coordination and cooperation under the Company’s policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Perform initial and periodic risk assessments and conducts related ongoing compliance monitoring activities in coordination with other departments.
- Periodically report on the implementation of the compliance program to CEO, BOD, global and regional offices, and governmental officers as request.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Legal Bachelor, with 10 years experiences and at least 05 years experiences working in the Compliance/ Legal department.
- Have experience in complaints solving & coordination with other departments in company.
- Have ability to develop & setup new operation process/procedures; design training programs for employees (related policies and code of conduct of the company).
- Have experience and knowledge related to the FCPA, FATCA, AML, etc.
- Coordinate to solve complaints/frauds relevant of customer & distributions channels (agent violation);
- At least 04 years experiences in manage people.
- Good in communication skills.
- Has worked for foreign company, banking & financial firms will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English (listening, speaking, reading & writing).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Team building
- Premium healthcare
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: chubb life việt nam
- Địa chỉ: