Mô tả công việc
KOTO Training restaurant and Social Enterprise is looking for a Sales executive in the F&B sector.
Work base: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Key Products and Services:
• Food and beverage services at KOTO Saigon restaurant.
• Merchandise at Dream Shop.
• Catering and Cooking Class services.
• Joint ventures with external stakeholders.
• Meet targets for enterprise sector i.
• Build and maintain relationships with customers, travel agent and business partners.
• Design sale kits and proposals ready to present to customers and business partners.
• Work with operation team and suppliers on the planning of any new products & services to ensure creativities and variety aligned with KOTO’s brand and operation.
• Produce a set of contents ready for social media channels and the digital platform uses.
• Make sure the database of customers and partners is up to date.
• Work proactively with travel agents and external stakeholders on maintaining current accounts.
• Provide a high level of sales activities to support the operation team in meeting financial targets and customers satisfaction.
• Relationship management: Initiate and maintain regular contact with individual customers, travel agent and corporate partners to ensure building positive relationships and ongoing support.
• Targets: Together with the team, work to achieve and sustain a 100% target of sales for social enterprise sector at KOTO Saigon, this includes restaurant service, catering, merchandise, cooking classes and services from Joint Ventures.
• Support managing digital platforms.
• Develop proposal and strategic plan to secure more accounts/contracts.
4. Internal liaison:
• As required, provide a high level of support to other team members if required.
• Manage self to maximize results.
6. Values & Ethos:
• Uphold the values of KOTO.
Yêu cầu công việc
Key Skills and Knowledge:
• Report writing and analysis skills.
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently but also excellent teamwork spirit.
• Project management.
• Ability to meet financial targets set by the management team.
• High level of time management and tasks prioritizing skills.
• Excellent in English and Vietnamese both writing and speaking skills.
Qualifications / Experience:
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Sales & Marketing, Business, Economic and/or Commerce.
• Minimum one-year experience in a sales, business development, or sponsorship position (NGO or social enterprise experience preferred). Fresh graduates can be specially considered for this position if knowledge and skills are aligned.
• Relationship management experience to ensure the requirements of both KOTO and its customers/partners are delivered.Personal attributes:
• High level of empathy and motivation.
• Positive attitude and disposition.
• Creative and proactive.
• Passionate in social enterprises.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Payment
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: koto - know one teach one
- Địa chỉ: